Key Account Management
What you will learn:
- Learn how to keep customer/s
- Understand the skills of an effective account manager and the differences between sales and account management
- Understand your competitive positioning within key accounts – are you a ‘friendly face’ or a ‘true partner’
- Learn to how to develop specific key account objectives and priorities/actions over the short, medium and longer term
Following the workshops each participant will receive one half day 1:1 mentoring session to help you apply what you have learned to your business.
Terms and Conditions
- Participation is limited to two delegates per company per workshop.
- If there is insufficient demand for workshops we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel.
- The booking fee is refundable if more than 10 working days’ notice of cancellation is given.