Researching your Export Markets
- Learn how to focus on the key decisions driving market information needs – why is the information needed?
- Understand the need to become more discriminating – about information that is ‘need to know’ V’s ‘good to know’.
- Learn how to access a wider range of export information – making the best use of resources available.
- Find out how to take a planned approach to gathering research information – to establish a robust market intelligence gathering process in the business.
- Understand the need to research markets before making decisions on market entry / development.
- Understand the link between research and better export planning decisions, and better export market outcomes.
Following the workshops each participant will receive one half day 1:1 mentoring session to help you apply what you have learned to your business.
Terms and Conditions
- Participation is limited to two delegates per company per workshop.
- If there is insufficient demand for workshops we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel.
- The booking fee is refundable if more than 10 working days’ notice of cancellation is given.