In this current year, there is a £9.5m spend available for the purchasing of goods and services from the UK’s private sector to assist the developing world.
The UK’s private sector plays a crucial role in supplying the necessary services and products to achieve the goals of organisations such as the Department of International Development (DFID), UK Aid.
Invest NI, in partnership with DFID, invites you to a free seminar which will aim to:
- Highlight the opportunities for Northern Ireland companies
- Help companies to understand the procurement and compliance requirements
- Provide information on exporting opportunities
Projects are varied in scale and value in areas including:
- Disaster Relief
- Education/Skills Development
Benefits of Aid Funded Business
Aid funded business enables UK companies to grow, whilst benefiting the populations of developing countries. Tendering for aid funded business:
- Orders are always backed by funds
- Secure way to do business in new markets, which can provide lucrative long-term opportunities
- Provides valuable international trade experience
Places are limited for this event and a waiting list will be implemented therefore it is important that any confirmed delegate who subsequently can not attend contacts Christine Browne on 028 9069 8034 or email@example.com as soon as possible.