Invest NI's Energy and Resource Efficiency team have been running a series of webinars informing Northern Ireland businesses of support available to reduce carbon emissions and contribute towards Net Zero.
On Monday 13 February 2023 from 10:30 to 11:30am, we will be hosting a webinar specifically for Northern Ireland businesses on Practical Steps for Reducing Energy Consumption.
This webinar will cover:
• Electricity Supply & Demand Management
• Electricity tariff structure and when best to consume
• Heat Supply & Demand Management
• Energy efficient Lighting, e.g.LED, motion sensors
• Lean management principles to run your business as efficiently as possible
• Support available from Invest NI
You will also be able to speak to the experts directly and ask any questions you may have.
For more information regarding reducing waste and saving energy, please visit https://www.investni.com/support-for-business/reduce-waste-and-save-energy