Industrial Energy Transformation – Technologies and Solutions
The Industrial Energy Transformation Fund (IETF) supports the development and deployment of technologies that enable businesses with high energy use to move to a low carbon future.
Designed to help businesses with high energy use to cut their energy bills and carbon emissions through investing in energy efficiency and low carbon technologies, a new call is due early in 2022 to support SME’s and we need to highlight how to access this funding, the technologies it will support and how we can bring forward successful projects.
• Welcome – Grainne McVeigh, Invest NI
• Overview of IETF – Jenni McDonnell, KTN
• Technologies to be supported – Lily Tozer, BEIS
• Solutions (2 minute pitches from Invest NI Client Companies) –
- Project Design – Adrian Watson, Project Design Engineers
- Energy Storage – Eddie McGoldrick, The Electric Storage Company
- Energy Efficiency through Monitoring and Targeting – Jessica Caldwell, Lowe Connect
- Heat Recovery – Brian Hood, BHS
• Support from Invest NI – Sam Knox, Invest NI