Effective supplier negotiation skills are critical to successful supply chain management. For negotiations to work, they require purchasing professionals to develop their engagement skills, and be well practiced in detailed preparation ahead of any supplier interaction.
Our Effective Negotiation Skills webinar will highlight how you can take action to make your engagement more effective and how you can develop your purchasing team, so it delivers value and reduces costs.
You will gain an understanding of:
• Researching the market dynamics.
• Researching suppliers’ capabilities and economics.
• Analysing information collected and developing key insights.
• Developing a negotiation strategy – mandate, leverage, scenario planning.
• Negotiation in practice – preparation, discussions, proposals and bargaining.
• Negotiation human factors.
o Clive Stewart, Supply Chain Resilience & Development Manager, Invest Northern Ireland
o Stephen Drummond, Senior Supply Chain Advisor, Invest Northern Ireland
o Jo McVeigh, Senior Supply Chain Advisor, Invest Northern Ireland
Q & A
After the webinar, you will have an opportunity to have your specific questions answered.