In the seventh of our series of Design Workshops, you will hear how start-ups and small businesses are using the power of design to shape and influence their Customer Experience (CX) strategy.
CX is one of the key ways that companies and marketers are able to differentiate their brands both on and offline.
The customer journey in essence begins with finding out about a brand and ends with telling others about it - love it or hate it.
With so many touchpoints that exist along the customer journey, it is key that startups and small businesses understand how design can help to make the entire CX as positive and seamless as possible.
This workshop will focus on:
○ The brand and where it all starts - story/promise/emotional engagement
○ Customer journey mapping and touchpoint terrains
○ Case study examples of how using design has transformed a company’s CX and its performance
○ Customer actions and interactions
○ Delivery of the brand promise throughout the entire process
There will also be opportunities to talk to expert design professionals about making design work for your business as well as Invest NI staff explaining Innovation Vouchers, IP and other support options that could help move your business forward.
|08:00||Registration & breakfast|
|08:30||Presentations & workshop|
|10:45||Q&A and Networking|