Managing Export Sales Channels
This workshop is designed to:
- Help you to develop and implement a partner strategy to support export growth.
- Gain an understanding of the process to be followed - to develop a successful channel partnership strategy.
- Learn how to assess, screen and select the most appropriate channel partners.
- Understand how best to approach potential partners – based on a Partner Proposition, and to build a partner proposition.
- Develop a clear plan for the export territory, and the export channel.
- Implement proactive support plans – to educate, support, and motivate the sales channel.
- Help you develop a strong route-to-market strategy that will deliver increased sales turnover, increased exports, and improved profitability – through more structured engagement with suitable partners in international markets.
Following the workshops each participant will receive one half day 1:1 mentoring session to help you apply what you have learned to your business.
Terms and Conditions
- Participation is limited to two delegates per company per workshop.
- If there is insufficient demand for workshops we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel.
- The booking fee is refundable if more than 10 working days’ notice of cancellation is given.