China Intellectual Property Masterclass
About China Intellectual Property Masterclass:
Intellectual property rights (IPR) are commonly cited as one of the major deterrents for companies new to working in China. Although China’s system for IPR protection is improving, challenges remain, and companies are advised to take necessary precautions before entering the market. IPR protection is a key issue for companies across different sectors.
Attend this half day workshop to learn more about protecting your IP rights from experts experienced working with businesses in China.
The workshop will cover:
- Why SMEs should consider a global IP strategy
- Introduction to China's IP System
- Guidance on patents, trademarks and copyright protection
- Practical methods for protecting IP assets
- IP enforcement strategies
- Case Studies
- Discussion / Q&A
|09:00||Registration & Breakfast|
|09:30||Welcome & Introduction|
|13:00||Close & Lunch|